Why Hire a Buyer’s Agent?
Buying a home is a complex process that requires many consideration and checks and balances. In most transactions, the seller’s agent primarily represent the seller, where buyer’s interest is secondary. In such situations a buyer is entitled to use and agent, commonly referred as “Buyer’s Agent” whose primary goal is to ensure the buyer is well represented during the transaction.
A buyer agent will typically perform the following tasks during the home buying process:
- Have an in-depth discussion with buyer confirming the need, and requirement for the new home.
- Perform a home search based on the requirements.
- Discuss the financial needs.
- Recommend lenders or brokers.
- Provide assistance with lender’s help to clean up credit if needed.
- Arrange Property Showing.
- Provide Cooperative Market Analyses (CMA) of selected property.
- Research tax records and obtain utility providers for selected home.
- Submit offer to seller and negotiate the price.
- Follow through the offer process and constantly update buyer on progress.
- Schedule home inspection and recommend insurance companies.
- Review the final documents and work closely with Title Company.
- Participate in final walk-through.
- Support buyer during the escrow and title search process.
- Handover keys, and follow up with buyer after move in.
These are just some of the services a buyer agent typically perform when representing you. This service is absolutely FREE to you.